Cloning and rescue of new recombinant vectors
The Vector Core will generate:
1. E1- or E1- and E3-deleted adenovirus vectors of human serotypes Ad5 and Ad26 and chimpanzee serotypes AdC6, AdC7 and AdC68. For some types of vectors we have the capacity to develop dual-expression vectors.
2. Recombinant single or double-stranded AAV vectors pseudotyped with capsid of serotypes AAV2, AAV5, AAV7 and AAV8.
3. Recombinant poxvirus vectors based on vaccinia virus strain Copenhagen.
4. Recombinant lentivirus (LV) vectors.
Expansion and purification of existing constructs
Purification and titration of vectors upon request
Upon request the core provides a full range of quality control services for new or existing recombinant vectors including testing for:
1. Endotoxin content
2. Bacterial contamination
3. Genetic integrity and stability of vectors