The mission of the Philadelphia Drug Discovery Forum is to bring together drug discovery scientists from academia, bio-pharma industry and government to present and discuss their non-proprietary research. We have a common vested interest in identifying new targets, developing assays, and synthesizing new chemical entities for use as biological probes and, ultimately, new drug therapeutics. The forum serves as a platform for networking, initiating and sustaining collaborations within the community.
Below is a list of talks for this month's PDDF event:
- “Development of Antibodies to Anti-Sense-Oligonucleotides”
- Dr. Camilo Moncada, Director of Custom Research, Rockland Immunochemicals Inc.
- “Beyond gene expression: using antibodies to exploit protein defining information to find, characterize, and repurpose therapeutics large or small”
- Dr. Christian Loch, CEO and CSO of AVM BioMed LLC
- “Llama to Human – A Novel Approach to Single Domain Antibody Generation for Therapeutics”
- Steve Manobianco, Director, Business Development, Abzyme Therapeutics, LLC
- “ADC PK Profiling Strategies on LC-MS Platforms: Intact Molecule Quantification and Multiplexing”
- Dr. Hugh Davis, CBO, Frontage Laboratories, Inc.
The Wistar Institute
3601 Spruce Street
Philadelphia, PA, 19104