CDETweb.org basic toolkit
CDETweb is an electronic data management system designed by Wistar scientists with the basic investigator in mind. Tailored to meet the needs of Wistar Cancer Center (WCC) investigators, the toolkit allows users to:
• Register human-derived biological specimens under your active IRB protocol for regulatory compliance.
• Safely collect clinical information pertinent to biological specimens obtained from partner institutions and collaborators.
• Track collection and shipment of biological specimens.
• Rapidly extract information for regulatory reports (e.g., IRBs, DSMBs, NIH, etc.).
• Track the progression of specific projects, recruitment to clinical studies, etc.
The CDETweb.org basic toolkit is free of charge for WCC investigators; it runs on any internet-connected web browser, allows multiple accounts and features strong account protection and role-based access for data safety. To request an account on CDETweb.org, or for more information, contact Livio Azzoni, Facility Director, at Azzoni@wistar.org or call 215-898-1752
Expand the basic toolkit to adapt it to your study project or clinical trial with affordable protocol-based subject registration, electronic clinical report forms, advanced sample tracking and dedicated on-demand reports.
Need to link laboratory data to the CDETweb database? The system provides low-cost file management solutions, including file upload and storage, automatic data upload from your spreadsheets, data backup and more.